2 Year Degree Jobs In Alabama. Associate degrees and certificates focus on trades such as construction management, hotel and restaurant management, funeral service education, and manufacturing. Computer programming one of the highest paying two years degrees with about 300,00 thousand jobs.
Ardent preschool and daycare corporate 3.9. Some are associate of arts degrees while others are. Associate's degree in engineering technology:
They may patrol assigned areas on foot or in a car to maintain a safe environment.
The most amazing thing about this 2 year course is that you can earn a certification in the comfort of your home. The highest paying associate degree can result in a six figure salary. Lets look at eight different healthcare careers and list the median annual salary according to the bureau of labor statistics. And, they pay more than you probably think!
Cardiovascular and vascular technologists and technicians: Pay levels increase with higher levels of education as well as with every three years of experience. All the jobs worldwide in one simple site. Candidates may learn more about the application process from the alabama doe’s office of teaching and leading.
We believe you should be rewarded for your hard work. Here's what we have to offer you:
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance for Full-time employees
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- With countless mentors and training programs, we'll grow your passions and invest in your professional development.
- Ranked Best Place to work for company.
- Must have the ability to perform tasks with or without sensible accommodation
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Assist in developing a positive, professional and safe workplace
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent social skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks
- Ability to stay organized, regard to information, follow guidelines and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
- Must be at least 15+ years old